Serenity Springs of Georgia is Seeking CNA/ HHA/COMPANION that will perform various functions to improve the lives of the clients we serve.
The CNA/HHA/COMPANION will be responsible for carrying out tasks in accordance to care plan developed by the Nurse, to assist the elderly or clients with disabilities. These tasks to include assistance with personal care, ALDs, toileting and or incontinent management, transfers, exercises, meal prep and assist with feedings, medication reminders, laundry, light housekeeping, providing emotional support and companionship.
- Valid state CNA certification or must possess within 6 months
- Must have current CPR/FIRST AID certifications
- Valid Drivers License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED or related experience and or training
- Punctual and Dependable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to follow directions and interact with patients and their families with empathy and respect
- Ability to report changes in clients condition to Nurse or Team leader
- Must be matured and an excellent team player
- Reliable references
All Interested candidates may respond by emailing us their resumes for immediate consideration.